Our company does not have an open position.
The basic principles of our human resources policy;
• To establish and implement a system to determine, select and hire the human resources that will enable our company to fulfill its activities effectively and efficiently,
• To identify, implement and evaluate the results of our company’s training programs aimed at providing the necessary knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors to ensure that our employees do not fall behind in all kinds of developments and changes that occur in their jobs,
• Personelin kendi çalışmalarının sonuçlarını, bir anlamda çıktılarını görmesine ve bireysel başarısının sonuçlarını değerlendirmesine olanak sağlayacak performans yönetim sistemini geliştirmek,
• Developing a performance management system that allows staff to see the results of their own work, see a sense of outcome and assess the results of individual success,
• To collect information about the scope of work carried out in the institution, human resource requirements and working conditions and to make job analyzes to evaluate this information, to prepare job descriptions in accordance with changing conditions,
• To develop systems that will promote success and creativity by providing suitable working conditions of the service performed; To create ideas that will bring value to the organization, employees and other stakeholders by making use of the creativity of all our stakeholders (employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, society), transforming them into new products, services, processes, systems and social interactions to bring innovation, To increase their participation in company activities with creative and innovative self-esteem of all employees by motivating them through recognition and appreciation of creative ideas, making sure that they are motivated to do everything they think they are doing and questioning, making their knowledge and experience useful for company and employees, To be taken into practice.
• By taking opinions from the employees through questionnaires and similar means, giving direction to the applications to be made,
• Ensuring the formation of “Corporate Culture and Consciousness” by meeting the social and cultural needs of the personnel,
• To create an understanding of sustainability among employees to meet today’s needs in a way that does not diminish the resources of future generations. In planning the strategies, instead of focusing only on short-term solutions, to create value in the long-term, to spread the vision that will determine its objectives by evaluating its environmental and socio-economic dimensions.
• Occupational health and Safety; To increase the cooperation with the neighboring facilities, the competent authorities and the local administrations in order to increase the health-safety-environment performance, to develop the systems to prevent occupational accidents, to increase the cooperation with the authorities and local administrations, To take environmental factor in the forefront, to be structured so as to intervene in emergencies, to be transparent against our stakeholders in our applications.